Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

The embassy in cairo said that he will get his visa

Customer Question

The embassy in cairo said that he will get his visa is in the last stages of being issued and it will be issued soon. That was 2 weeks ago that the embassy has said that currently his interview was on 6/11/2015 how long must he wait for his visa to be
issued after the embassy said its in the final stages of being issued and will be issued soon?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome back. Please remember to use FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box so that no one else grabs the question and I can become your personal immigration consultant. There is no set amount of time for them to act and issue a visa. It could be undergoing additional background checks and such. There are two things you can do to push the case along: 1) Contact the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and keep asking them what the delay is. Do that once a week or so. 2) Contact your U.S. Congressmen and get them involved. There are three of them and they each have staff dedicated to such issues. If one is not helpful, try the other two. Here is a link to get you started: http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Now the embassy said it needs to follow procedure so not set in time how long will it take for them to issue a visa. from cairo
average time 2 weeks ago they said in final stages of being issued
I'm not happy that you have ignored me for over a week and now you are coming to ask more questions and you have not left me a positive rating. Please remember to do that now. What other questions do you have?
What else would you like to know? I don't see a clear question there.