How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3941
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Am a visitor allows in USA months with my wife but ready

Customer Question

am a visitor allows in USA for 6 months with my wife but ready to file for permit and green card. what is the next thing to do? Also can i dissolve a marriage tied in Nigeria in USA (TEXAS).
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.I need clarity. You are currently married and your spouse lives in Nigeria? You are visiting the US and have fallen in love with a US citizen? You want to marry the US citizen and file for your green card through the marriage? Judith