How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 108637
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

To carry on with our same conversation. So if we file I-129F

Customer Question

To carry on with our same conversation. So if we file I-129F this will allow my wife to come here and get married in 2 months? And then can wait in USA for her marriage interview within the next 9 months.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
I responded on your original thread. Are you a subscription customer? If not, I can put in for a refund of this second posted question. Let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am not sure I agree with your response as it seems to be the easy way out and the standard response delivered to the standard non intelligent response delivered to the social medium, I do not appreciate this. Either you are not intelligent or I will hope that you are intelligent to understand others that have been through the system and have an intelligent answer that you are not aware of. Of which, I hope I am not wrong. I learned from my Pakistan boss that he says it is more easy to marry as K3 and bring the bride into USA to marry, within 2 months, then have wife and son to wait in USA, for length of time to wait up to 3 months in USA, then to do immigration process that can take up to 1 year. Is this a matter of intelligence or a matter of who you know in government?????? How can a Palestine male marry in USA and have family live here before an unknown citizen can marry and live in USA? Do I hate you USA? I have a USA citizen born abroad, not filed at US Embassy, is more complicated to come to USA to live with me and my wife of 6 years since married in Thailand, is more easy for Islam religion and marry Islam new wife and child than wife of my 5 years and have 5 years old marriage in Thailand with proof of Thai son and wife want to be together in USA??????????????????????????????????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you wanted a response, now you have one. is there a real attorney who wants to help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
otherwise, f**k off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not think you want to post my response, hoping you will reconsider if you really want to post. Am not the most intelligent person you will ever meet in regards ***** ***** But, I want my wife and son to live here with me in USA. not sure what I can say that is more important than that. If you want me to say to government and national TV then I will do so. Is nothing more important to me than family. Lets be real. I love my family. I Love my wife and son. I love USA, but if my family is not more important than my love for my family then is time to talk with the world for future support if USA is not supportive of a family or true love. I can make this happen, where do you fall?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I love You, Pattriya Winn. I love you my true love. I love our son, Johnathan Winn. You will be a special person in all our lives one day. My Love To You. My Special Love To My Wife, Pattriya Winn, who so proud she can put up with me and you. All my love to you. I am USA citizen, Johnathan Winn is USA citiezen, My wife Pattriya is USA because she marry me and because she love me and our so although conceived in Dubai but born in Bangkok, please respect my wishes USA.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
USA lawyer, is there such a thing as a real attorney who respects the rights of a real USA citizen?
If so, I love you USA.
If not, who are you??? really American, only if born is USA, who is this? more than 2000 years ago, who are you?
Be real, be true to yourself, Love America for which it stands, not what you want it to be. I Love You, I love my family. Who are you, if you do not believe in this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I go to work overseas against a country I cannot trust, do not trust, and a USA government that does not want me there, unless it is convenient. Am I really wanted???? I love you, USA? Please feel like you want my help, any time now. For 10 years you say how much you do not need me, then try to replace me but cannot, not with the same quality expected...Now live with it....Am sorry to say and now you realize it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am sorry, should not say such a thing. I love what I do, like to make it easier and more safe than when I leave. Is not easy to come behind others and fix problems that are not respected nor realized. I tried to say something but nobody want to hear, since 2005. I am a nobody that can no longer find a job in good ole USA because I do not have a 4 year college education nor a military background. Am what like to be forgotten, similar to Vietnam Vet, nobody cares. Government and contractors wanted the experience, but nobody want to pay. Get killed, but nobody want to pay, nor respect. f**k USA, f**k military is only one to get respect, f**k USA for jobs when come to USA to small pay. Love you, USA. Love you to f**k usa citizens for all the 30 year experience usa government demanded for every job opening in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is not surprising so many returning vets have issues after returning to usa after giving up so much to make it easier to live on foreign sites abroad, not to mention contractors. and now the only good paying jobs are given to ex military. That sucks. Good luck to you America. hope somebody in usa military is willing to get their hands dirty, not just direct locals what needs to be done.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you dont' agree with me, come get me...put me away, please....I need a home,,,,,i do not have a home because I went to work overseas,,,, I do not have a home because I do not qualify for a home because I have not had a job I usa for last 10 years because I have only had job to support usa troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do not qualify for home because i am not usa ex military.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
f**k you America
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
because i pay taxes and ex military do not
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why do i want to come to usa with my wife and son, he is 5 years old, he not care if he comes to usa, i do not want to come back to usa, but i have to pay federal and social security taxes for last 10 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
now i see social security taxes not paid for several years from overseas contractor, although I pay these ss taxes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is difficult to prove, who do i need to talk with in ssn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am sure i will get an answer, from whom???, f**k you america
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am almost sorry that i feel a necessity to give my life to help our usa troops to live a better life while in Iraq and Afghanistan. I feel like this because i was never in military. My fault to let my parents tell me to go to college, big mistake. Have many issues with this since that time, but will not talk about it.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I don't know what all of that was about, but if you want me to respond to your original questions, I will: So if we file I-129F this will allow my wife to come here and get married in 2 months? And then can wait in USA for her marriage interview within the next 9 months. For the K-3, she already has to be married to you when the I-129F and I-130 are filed. Unfortunately, it will probably take longer than 2 months to process. Closer to 6 to 9 months. After she uses it to enter the U.S., you would apply for her to stay and yes, she can stay in the U.S. while she waits for her Residency status. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. Thank you!
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Related Immigration Law Questions