How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3956
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I came here in 1986 when I was 11years old.. now I have a

Customer Question

I came here in 1986 when I was 11years old.. now I have a 21.year old son ... I would like to adjust my recidence here in the USA if is possible...I aply in 1993 but my application was fill out I got denied.. what are the Chances
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 years ago.
Did you enter the US legally? Or illegally?

Related Immigration Law Questions