How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4853
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lost wallet tonight less than 24hrs ago. It had my State

Customer Question

I lost wallet tonight less than 24hrs ago. It had my State issue ID, SSC, and green card in it. How should I proceed? I have no official government form of ID to provide with my I-90. And will I get rejected if when I was a minor I had 2 auto accidents and 2 misdemeanors. One at the age of 13 and the other was 16-17.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today. Do you have a valid passport?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As far as I know not one that is valid. I might have an expired one.
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
You can still submit the I-90 either by mail or online for a renewal of your green card. For identification evidence you can try to use the expired passport that you have as identification or to be on the safe side, you can get a replacement license and send that. In most states you can order a replacement online easily. The 2 auto accident and misdemeanors should not be an issue especially if the misdemeanors occurred when you were a minor. You can find the I-90 here Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing the Happy faces. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification instead of leaving a negative rating. A negative rating does not help you or me. Your satisfaction is my goal. If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again:
I see that you were able to view my answer yesterday but you didn't reply. Is there anything I can answer or clarify for you in order to earn your positive rating?
Please kindly remember to issue a rating. Thanks!