How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3941
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking lawyer who has experience with U.S./Australia

Customer Question

*Looking for a lawyer who has experience with U.S./Australia global migration work visas What short term and long term temporary work visas are available to U.S. Citizen workers of a U.S.-owned business who has an Australian business base? If a business
wanted to transfer an HR Manager or other business leader/executive, what visa options are available, what is the process, and what timelines should be expected?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 2 years ago.
I am confused by the question.
Is the worker a US citizen that will be transferred to work in Australia?
Or is it an Australian citizen looking to be transferred to work in the US?

Related Immigration Law Questions