Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I was looking to see if I can find out if I have been banned

Customer Question

I was looking to see if I can find out if I have been banned from entering the USA
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for requesting me. I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Why do you think you have been banned? Did you commit some crime or overstay a visa or entered illegally?
Do not worry about responding. I will not ask you for personal information like your name and we can lock down the question for privacy purposes. Also, you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer, so it costs you nothing to respond.
Why do you think you have been banned? Did you commit some crime or overstay a visa or entered illegally?