Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I was invited ceremony on April 28th, but was again

Customer Question
I was invited for oath...
I was invited for oath ceremony on April 28th, but was again called not to appear. In May, they wrote that I will re scheduled, but to date no feedback. I had to travel to Africa to work for my organization here in the US. Now am back and was just wondering how should I proceed to ask USCIS for status
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/2/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.I have sent out the offer for additional services and it is in your mailbox. Upon acceptance I will give you my personal phone # ***** email address.Judith
Thanks. Its a pleasure meeting you Judith
Please let me know if yu would like to proceed with a telephone discussion.Judith