Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Good night, i have a question,i am a house clean and i

Customer Question
Hi good night, i...
Hi good night, i have a question,i am a house clean and i work for someone she gave a lots of stuff as a donation, and i don't know what is get into her that now she is accusing me to be a thief,i have a lower appointment on Thursday,that make a victim any possibility to be citizen with that
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/30/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.
She is accusing you of theft? What evidence is there of that?
Are you asking if you can qualify for a U visa because of this issue?
Ely, Counselor at Law