Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Can I contact the customs office to see if my friend is being…

Customer Question
can I contact the customs...
can I contact the customs office to see if my friend is being held there? His name is ***** ***** and is supposed to be in the customs holding cell. Can you verify this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/28/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces. Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert. Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing that information because I am just an immigration attorney here to answer your question. I do not work for the federal government, which is responsible for immigration enforcement. How long has he been detained?