Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I recently received a letter informing me that my I-130 application…

Customer Question
I recently received a letter...
I recently received a letter informing me that my I-130 application was received for processing. and want to apply for a K-3 to bring my wife to the US. What form(s) do I need to file?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/26/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today. If you would like to try your chances with the K-3 visa, you will have to file the form I-129F. You can find it here http://www.uscis.gov/i-129f. In the form just pretend that fiance means spouse. Along with it you will also send another G-325A for you and one for your wife, copy of your I-130 receipt notice and transfer notice if you have one, copy of marriage certificate, one passport style photo of each of you, copy of your birth certificate if born in US or your passport biographical pageGood luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing the Happy faces. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification instead of leaving a negative rating. A negative rating does not help you or me. Your satisfaction is my goal. If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney