Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

After my E2 visa expired last month - can i reenter the US

Customer Question
with the visa waver program?...
after my E2 visa expired last month - can i reenter the US with the visa waver program?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/24/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today. Legally you can enter the US on the ESTA, visa waiver but you should keep in mind that CBP always has discretion to allow you into the US even if your ESTA is approved. You must be coming in strictly as a tourist and not to work. Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing the Happy faces. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification instead of leaving a negative rating. A negative rating does not help you or me. Your satisfaction is my goal. If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney