Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Has the TPS been approved from Venezuela?

Customer Question
Has the TPS been approved...
Has the TPS been approved for people from Venezuela?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/24/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 3 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Unfortunately, it has not been. Here is the official page: http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/temporary-protected-status-deferred-enforced-departure That would be something that would be big news and I doubt you would have to come here to check, but you can always go to www.uscis.gov to find out in the future. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!