How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Ludwic Your Own Question
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28811
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith Ludwic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question about my H1B visa situation. My name is

Customer Question

I have a question about my H1B visa situation. My name is***** am Japanese and working at an University in Missouri as H1B status. I visited Japan with my fiance for 2 weeks to se my mother before marriage. I tried to go back to the US and
got denied at the Airport due to my paperwork. I ws told by my employer that I-797 is the visa since I am not a student anymore. All I have with meis my passport and I-797 approval notice and the receipt of it. They told me to go to US Embassy in Tokyo but
they are having a technical difficuties now so that it could take up to months. My question is to go back as a tourist and enter teh US and within 90 days, me and my fiance will get maried on the paper and apply for green card since we are going to get narried
anyways. What do you think about this? Too dangerous and risky? I have an immigration attorney back home as well.Please let me know. thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 2 years ago.
I have sent you an offer for live telephone conversation.We still have an open question thread. Was that answer unsatisfactory? Judith
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Judith,I can not do telephone conversation unless I have your US phone number. Please let me know the number so that i can call you
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 2 years ago.
I cannot give you my number until you accept my additional services offer because when you accept a special box appears for private information sharing. Anything in that box will not appear on the www and is only know to you and me.So I will send you an offer and if you accept then I will put my mobile number in the private info box for you. No clock, we talk as long as you need to get a clear understanding. The offer is in your mail box.JudithJusith

Related Immigration Law Questions