How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 27435
Experience:  18 years of criminal litigation experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Coming from Russia to USA, does the applicant have to apply

Customer Question

Coming from Russia to USA, does the applicant have to apply with the DS-160 online form, or can they get it through a travel agency ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with this question.
Unfortunately, you seem to have found yourself an internet romance scammer. You cannot get visas through a travel agent. She would have to personally fill out the DS-160 online form and then have an in-person interview at the Embassy in Moscow.
I am very sorry to be the bearer of bad news.