How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3958
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mam. My name is ***** ***** Iam Indian. Iam completed

Customer Question

Hi mam. My name is ***** ***** Iam
Indian. Iam completed high school. Iam
27 yr age. My dreams work in usa. Any job labour if any. How can i got a job legally. Please mam replay me please
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 2 years ago.
Hello Zaheer, unfortunately the only job visas are for peiople who have professional skills where they finished university..Do you have a skill? You may be able to find an employer to sponsor you for a green card if you have a skill that requires 3 years, like bicyclye making, cooking, house man. Judith

Related Immigration Law Questions