Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Customer Question
Hi...
Hi
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 3 days by:
6/22/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
How long have you been on H-1B so far?
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.
If it has been less than 6 years since you have had an H-1B, you can apply for an extension by filing an I-129. You can also recapture time that you have spent outside of the U.S. And if you have a Labor Certification pending for longer than a year, you can file for a one year extension beyond the 6th year and if you have an approved I-140, you can file for a three year extension beyond the 6th year. Here is a link to a good article:
http://www.murthy.com/2011/04/08/filing-labor-certifications-during-sixth-year-of-h1b/
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.