Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Customer Question

Hi
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
How long have you been on H-1B so far?
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.
If it has been less than 6 years since you have had an H-1B, you can apply for an extension by filing an I-129. You can also recapture time that you have spent outside of the U.S. And if you have a Labor Certification pending for longer than a year, you can file for a one year extension beyond the 6th year and if you have an approved I-140, you can file for a three year extension beyond the 6th year. Here is a link to a good article:
http://www.murthy.com/2011/04/08/filing-labor-certifications-during-sixth-year-of-h1b/
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!