How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My friend's son is caught at Reynosa

Customer Question

my friend's son is caught at Reynosa immigrant cop ,now he is in Reynosa immigrant detention ,how can come out from this detention pls guide us we r worried.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.
Why was your friend arrested? Did he commit some crime? If not, what country is he from? What visa did he use to enter the U.S.? Or did he enter illegally? When did he enter the U.S. and how old was he when he entered the U.S.? Please try to answer each question. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He did not commit any crime, He is from India,he was going illegally,and last weak he was caught so pls let me know what i can do?
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
How did he enter the U.S. illegally? Usually persons from India aren't able to do that easily unless he crossed the border with Canada or Mexico, for example. And when did he enter the U.S.?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He is still in Reynosa [Mexico] not in US.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
But who has him? U.S. immigration or Mexican immigration?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Mexican immigration
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
This is a U.S. immigration forum. The best I can do it put in for a refund for you and you can go to our sister site which is and post in our "Ley de Mexico" forum. That should work for you but you may have to post in English and Spanish just in case the experts online do not understand English. Is that ok?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok Sir,u can send me tht site.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how u can refund my payment.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Yes, it is:
I will ask the moderators/administrators to refund your money for this question. Thank you for understanding. Good luck.