Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Can a British citizen sponsor an individual purpo

Customer Question
can a British citizen sponsor...
can a British citizen sponsor an individual for visa purposes'
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/9/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
1) For which visa would the British citizen be a sponsor for?
2) What is the British citizen's immigration status in USA - dual US Citizen? Lawful Permanent Resident?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Ely, Counselor at Law