Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a question . I just got a conditional green card

Customer Question
Hi I have a question...
Hi I have a question .
I just got a conditional green card a few months Ago .
I used to be an escort . I've never been arrested , and I'dont have any criminal records .
Recently one of my friends found out about it and she is threatening with informing immigration about me being an escort before I apply for green card .
My question is :
What would it happen if she informs immigration about me being an escort before ?
Will I have any problems when I have to reapply to remove conditions on my gc ?
Once again I have never been arrested before .
Btw she has proves that I was an escort before ( websites, pictures , and even a page with reviews of previous "clients" )
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/9/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 3 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Welcome to JustAnswer! Thank you for requesting me. I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.

How long ago was the last time that you engaged in that activity? Where did you engage in such activity? What is your "friend" asking from you in return for you not reporting her?