How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3941
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Pls I want to know what to do to file daughter. she

Customer Question

pls I want to know what to do to file for my daughter. she is 15years old
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.

What is your legal status in the U.S.? What country is your daughter from?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I taugh u guys said is 5 dollars, but u guys when ahead and removed more than 5 dollars. pls retun my money thanks .

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My answer is not inaccurate because I have not given you an answer yet. As to the amount that you have deposited, you chose the amount that you wanted to deposit. We didn't choose that for you. We only recommend an amount. I think you chose $36. Do you really think that $36 is expensive to have a consultation with a licensed attorney?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did not dat was a mistake. I don't know how dat happen.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
What would you feel comfortable paying?

Related Immigration Law Questions