Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Pls I want to know what to do to file daughter. she

Customer Question
pls I want to...
pls I want to know what to do to file for my daughter. she is 15years old
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/9/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 3 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.

What is your legal status in the U.S.? What country is your daughter from?

I taugh u guys said is 5 dollars, but u guys when ahead and removed more than 5 dollars. pls retun my money thanks .

Relist: Inaccurate answer.

Hello. My answer is not inaccurate because I have not given you an answer yet. As to the amount that you have deposited, you chose the amount that you wanted to deposit. We didn't choose that for you. We only recommend an amount. I think you chose $36. Do you really think that $36 is expensive to have a consultation with a licensed attorney?

I did not dat was a mistake. I don't know how dat happen.

What would you feel comfortable paying?