Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My wife is in desperate need of a kidney. She has been on…

Customer Question
My wife is in desperate...
My wife is in desperate need of a kidney. She has been on dialysis for 2 years and on the transplant list for almost 2 years. She is having severe problems controlling Blood Pressure and has been in ICU lately due to severe bloody nose which could have been a stroke. Is there a way to get a sister here?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/8/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. And you are the only person who can help me get credit by giving me a positive rating before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that.
Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of your question and I will be sure to answer your questions as your personal Expert.
For what purpose would her sister be coming to the US? Just to visit? Or to live here permanently? What kinds of ties does she have to her home country?