How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3952
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife and I had a baby in the US in 2007. She was denied

Customer Question

My wife and I had a baby in the US in 2007. She was denied visa in 2008 for overstay and used medicaid then given a visa in 2009. I was not stopped in travel it is now 2015 I(the father) applied for visa and they are refusing saying that medicaid was used by my child in 2007. How can this be fixed
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello: my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today.
Have you attempted to try to make payments toward what you paid?

Related Immigration Law Questions