Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My wife and I had a baby in the US in 2007. She was denied…

Customer Question
My wife and I had...
My wife and I had a baby in the US in 2007. She was denied visa in 2008 for overstay and used medicaid then given a visa in 2009. I was not stopped in travel it is now 2015 I(the father) applied for visa and they are refusing saying that medicaid was used by my child in 2007. How can this be fixed
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/4/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Hello: my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today.
Have you attempted to try to make payments toward what you paid?
Ely, Counselor at Law