Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Have lodged form visa's Daughter & granddaughter 40 days…

Customer Question
Have lodged form for 2...
Have lodged form for 2 visa's Daughter & granddaughter 40 days ago have received phone call advise was to check email for address and told visa's would be sent to that email.
as no reply as yet could you check this for me I have Application Data No.s and File Number's
Can you help me with when I will receive the Visa's
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/2/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.
Which is the visa that you have filed for them? What country are they from? You are a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident? Or are they just visiting you?
Ely, Counselor at Law