Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have few questions on l1b

Customer Question
I have few questions on l1b
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/1/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. And you are the only person who can help me get credit by giving me a positive rating before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that.
Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of your question and I will be sure to answer your questions as your personal Expert.
What are your L1B questions?