How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3952
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a Immigration lawyer to talk to

Customer Question

I need a Immigration lawyer to talk to
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have some queries regarding L1B
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there anyone who can response my query
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need some answer on L1B visa
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If visa extension got denied, how long officially we are allowed to stay.
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions. I have 34 years experience as a licensed immigration attorney.
My apologies for the delay.
I am available now and all afternoon and evening to have a live telephone discussion with you.
I am sending you an offer for the additional services and it will be in your email box.
If you would like to engage in a Q&A before or after please post your questions in the reply box.
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 2 years ago.
Would you like me to answer your L1B questions here in written Q&A?