Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

How to call the groom with a green card in the United Stat…

Customer Question
How to call the groom...
How to call the groom with a green card in the United States
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
5/31/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and i will discuss this and provide you information in this regardPlease clarify what you need - what do you mean "call the groom"? Thank you
Yes I live in Idaho Boise , I have a green card , my fiance lives in Uzbekistan , and I do not know how to call here please help
I see Thank you.
He will need to dialInternational Call Prefix 810Country Calling Code 1And then the area code for Idaho 208so it will be 810-1-208 and then your 7 digit phone number​
No you do not understand , I want him to come here to see me in boise he is my fiance but I do not know how to do it , I just have a green card
HelloThank you for the clarification. He will need to apply for a K-1 visa. But I will need to opt out and allow an Immigration professional to assist you further. So please DO NOT reply here or rate any of my answers. You deposit will remain in tact
And another professional will assist you. Thanks for your patience.
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today.
Does your fiance have a visitor's visa to the US?
Hi I live in Idaho , I have a green card but I have stayed in Uzbekistan my fiance and I did not know how to call him here so he came and we got married it please help
I am confused, please be more clear.
WHere is your fiance right now?
Did you get legally married?
IF he is in the US, how did he enter the US?
my fiance is now in another country in Uzbekistan , I live in the USА and he does not know how to come to me in the United States that we had got married and lived here where I live now
ARE YOU CURRENTLY MARRIED RIGHT NOW?
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney