Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I M ON A B2 VISA AND MY DRIVINF LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON

Customer Question

HI I M ON A B2 VISA AND MY DRIVINF LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON WITH MY VISA
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. And you are the only person who can help me get credit by giving me a positive rating before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “<b>FOR JAMES</b>" at the beginning of your question and I will be sure to answer your questions as your personal Expert.

I see the background information, but what is your specific immigration question?
Hi again,

I think we are experiencing some technical issues. I received a message that you reviewed my response and have responded. But I cannot see that response above.

Please post it again, so I can continue to help you.

Thank you!
Hi again,

Here is my question again: I see the background information, but what is your specific immigration question?

Please post your response again, so I can continue to help you.

Thank you!