Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have hired a young man from Durban, So. Africa to work at…

Customer Question
I have hired a young...
I have hired a young man from Durban, So. Africa to work at my resort in Baja Mexico. We have gotten the Immigration Resolution for him to take to the consulate in Los Angeles. He will be only staying in LA long enough to get his papers to travel and work in Baja. Can you tell me which office in LA he needs to go to with address and phone #? Any info you can provide would be appreciated. Thank you.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
5/28/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. And you are the only person who can help me get credit by giving me a positive rating before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that. Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of your question and I will be sure to answer your questions as your personal Expert. I'm not sure I understand. What kind of visa are you referring to? A working visa for Mexico? And are you referring to the Consulate of Mexico?
A working visa for Baja Mexico at my resort. I believe he must go to the Mexican consulate in L.A.,, but you are the expert. If that is not right, you will tell me?
Hello--my future employee needs a work visa and whatever papers he needs to go from LA to San Joe del Cabo, Baja Mexico.
Can you help??
I do not want to sign up for a free trial...just need an answer to my question today. Expert James accepted my deposit money. Please forward to him.
Sir/Madam,
First, I did not accept your deposit money. This site did, but not me personally. Second, please be patient with me. You are asking a complicated question in four sentences, and often it is not that simple. So please bear with me until I understand everything I need to be able to answer your questions.
Does he already have a visitor visa to the US?
No he does not. I am sorry I didn't mean to be impatient. I appreciate your help.
I am sorry, he is currently getting his visa to enter the US from the consulate in Durban. What he needs is visa from the US to Mexico.
OK, thank you for your understanding. I appreciate your patience. Kindly remember to rate my customer service to you before logging off today. Like you, I want to get credit for doing my job, and you are the only person who can help me do that.
QUESTION: Can you tell me which office in LA he needs to go to with address and phone #? Any info you can provide would be appreciated. Thank you.
ANSWER: There is only one consulate of Mexico in Los Angeles. The address and phone number:
2401 West 6th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90057
USA
phone:(###) ###-####
email:***@******.***
Thank you for your patience. I was a little confused at first, but I got clear of everything. I appreciate your understanding.
I hope I have answered your questions. If I have, kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating so I get credit for doing my job. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can keep asking questions even after you have given a rating.
A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.
If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.
Thank you!
Hi again,
I think we are experiencing some technical issues. I received a message that you reviewed my response and have responded. But I cannot see that response above.
Please post it again, so I can continue to help you.
Thank you!
i DID NOT RESPOND. I expected to be able to get more information for paying 600 pesos. Unfortunately, it seems your focus is to ask for more money. I will not rate your response. Thanks.
I have not asked you to pay more for anything. I don't understand what the problem is here. Did I not answer your question? You specifically asked for the address and contact information for the consulate, and I gave that to you. What is the problem here?