How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3952
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 61yrs old holding an American green card. I am still working

Customer Question

I am 61yrs old holding an American green card. I am still working in Nigeria and cannot afford to stay here beyond 2months. Hope I will not be disturbed if I decided to come here for holidays only
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. And you are the only person who can help me get credit by giving me a positive rating before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of your question and I will be sure to answer your questions as your personal Expert.

I need some clarification - you say you are in Nigeria, then you say you cannot afford to stay "here" past 2 months, and again you say you hope you are not disturbed by going "here" for the holidays.

I'm a little confused. Where is "here" in your question? Nigeria or the US?

Related Immigration Law Questions