Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

What's the procedure a I-485? Documents

Customer Question
What's the procedure for filing...
What's the procedure for filing a I-485? Documents requirement for this based on k1 fiancée visa.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
5/22/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Please see this link #6.2
It gives you the list of the 14 documents you have to include with the adjustment of status:
http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1k2visa-aos.html#6.1.1
This will make it far more clear for you than for me to put the list in this answer.
Here is the link to the Guide which is extremely helpful as well:
http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos
I see this is the first time you are using JA and I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face, but more importantly, I want you to come back to the site for all your answers from over a 100 categories of experts!
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.
Judith
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer