Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I got married in 2007, divorced in 2009.. Apllied and

Customer Question

I got married in 2007, divorced in 2009.. Apllied for GC and got the 10 years In 2013 i aplly for citizenship,pass the civic tests and my file was under review. Didn't hear from them till now, April 2015... That's after I had 2 police officers from fraud
I think, they came to my house and they asked my questions about this guy I knew and for who I signed an affidavit i. 2011, confirming that I knjw his wife and I saw them toghere as martied couple i panicked because that guy is my ex boyfriend, I heard his
name, heard the ex wife name and panicked and I said I don't know her. Soon as they left, I called my lawyer and told him what happend, that I do know his ex wife but not like I md too Ed in the first affidavit. The. My lawyer said we need to write another
affidavit saying the truth and I did. 2 weeks after I got a notice for finger print and my case status changed to .. Case is i. Line for interwiew And I don't know what to do? To go or not go and withdraw my application? I'm afraid what's gonna happen of I
eitdtaw my application, would I still be able to travel outside and so renew my green card when will expire in 2019? I know they can deny me for not being a good moral character,.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. And you are the only person who can help me get credit by giving me a positive rating before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that.
Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of your question and I will be sure to answer your questions as your personal Expert.
Your background question and information are very confusing to me. Can you please just provide me with the question you need answered? Then I will go from there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Should I go to my naturalization Interwiew after what happend with that affidafit that I signed.. Like I said I lied to those police officers while I was under oath, cause I was so panicked( I did not know his wife like I mentioned I knew her in the affidafit,earning hunging out toghder
Or I should withdraw my application for naturalization?
Please continue this in your other question, here: http://www.justanswer.com/immigration-law/93qmj-.html#