Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Is there a form from the embassy stating the fees to add people

Customer Question
for immigrant fees....
Is there a form from the embassy stating the fees to add people for immigrant fees.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
5/19/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.

Have you applied for someone? Who? Or are they asking you to send money to help with the those fees?

My foreign wife has an interview on Thursdays at the us embassy in Jamaica. She has two kids that she needs to add on for visa. The embassy said for 340 each they can be added on. They then have to do a medical. Then back to embassy. Is this true.

Non-immigrant visas or immigrant visas?

Immigrant. IR1

Ok. I ask that you PLEASE not log off without leaving a positive rating using smiley faces or 3 or more stars. This is VERY important and we do not finish just because it says, "To finish...". You may continue to ask additional questions without additional charge on this same thread even after you leave a positive rating.

It looks like it is $325 per person. Here is the OFFICIAL link:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/fees-visa-services.html

If you look near the bottom, "Immigrant Visa Application Processing Fees (non-refundable, per person)" you will see it says $325 there.

Now that I have given you an answer, you may rate me positively OR ask for additional information. Please do not rate me negatively for bad news or things that you may already know. That does not help you or me. I am here to help you and I am on your side. Give me a chance to help you. All you have to do is respond asking for additional information. You are NOT charged per question nor are you charged per response. If this seems a little complicated or overwhelming, I can also offer you an additional service for a small fee where we can speak in private over the phone or through email that may be helpful (this is a public forum where anyone can read the responses). Feel free to decline it, but if you do, please remember that I am not given a salary, so the only way that I am compensated is if you rate me positively. So at least please use the smiley faces and a bonus is always appreciated if you feel I earned it. Also, your question does NOT close just because it says, "To finish". I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If I do not hear from you, I will automatically send that additional offer request. Thank you for your understanding and if you would like to request me in the future, just type: FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box.

Ok, you posted the following:

So at the embassy my wife will be able to pay 325x2 and they kids will be able to come with her. They still have to do the medical.

Yes, that is correct. And yes, they still have to do the medical.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you positively (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.