Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I entered US on B1 visa, then a few months later change to

Customer Question

I entered US on B1 visa, then a few months later change to F1 visa, 1 year later then I left US, and want to apply B1 to come to US? Is there any issue?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
There really should not be provided that the visas were not overstayed. Unlike the J-1 visa, the F-1 is not subject to the two year rule (here).
Gentle Reminder: Please, use the REPLY or SEND button to keep chatting, or rate positively and SUBMIT your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.