How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Ludwic Your Own Question
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28812
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith Ludwic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, My name isXXXXX would like to ask you a question.

This answer was rated:

Hi, My name isXXXXX would like to ask you a question.
I am a permanent resident and have a green card for three years. I would like to marry a person who lives in Russia. This person has a 30 years old conviction for murder. Do I have any chance to bring him to USA as my husband?
Thanks a lot

Hello, my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

Any form of homicide, including murder, no matter how long ago is a permanent bar to coming to the US.

You would fail to get a waiver approved for him.


Judith Ludwic and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Immigration Law Questions