How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 109313
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear sir: Please tell me how can i get the visa ? My twins

This answer was rated:

Dear sir:
Please tell me how can i get the visa ?
My twins who are 7 now us citizin can that help me get the visa in case that i paid? If they turn 18 can they pass thier brother the nationality but he is going to be 24 then ? How to process this?
Thank you
You mean you want a visa just to visit the U.S.?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The thing is we have already spoken about this. You are essentially asking the same question that I already responded to. I explained that you needed to pay the school system back for your children attending school. Why do you want to visit the U.S. so desperately? Would you be willing to leave some of your family behind?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dear sir: as i am single parent and a very dedicated mother i promised my kids that they will spend their xmas break in the us they wanted to visit Us as they do not remember it much. By me not having the visa they will not be able to visit us until they grow up and i fell sorry not to keep my promise especially that i did not commit a crime or break the law deliberately i was just following what they told me to do i am not aware of the immigration law i was honestly giving care for my cancer mother and my children
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dear sir:
I work as a doctor here in my country starting my clinic have a life here happy with it -by no mean willing to live in the US -not interested as i will not have any if the privileges that i have here in my country me or my children it just for them to see the US .they keep asking me about it
Well, I don't know what else I can tell you in that regard. If the only thing you did wrong was put your kids in school when they should not have been in school, then like I said, pay the school system back for that, and then apply again, show that you have an excellent life in your country, that you will not be able to practice medicine in the U.S. (though the officers know that with enough work and effort, you can get revalidated in the U.S., or if not, if you don't make that much money in your country, maybe you can make more as a nurse in the U.S.), and prove that your ties are strong to your country and that you will go back, then you should be approved. Though you may not want to hear it, perhaps if you leave your non-U.S. Citizen child behind, then that would help to prove that you ONLY want your U.S. Citizen children do see the U.S. and you would leave your other child behind and will not abandon him. Other than that, I don't know what else I can tell you.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you