Samuel-II
Samuel-II,
10707909

This is a clarification: If I have a legal license in Costa

This is a clarification: If I have a legal license in Costa Rica and am working in Costa Rica, and prescribe an illegal drug in the U.S., do I lose my U.S. license?
Hello

Thank you for this follow up post though you could have continued it on the other thread.

Are you saying you prescribe a drug that is illegal in the US but legal in Costa Rica to a resident of Costa Rica?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't prescribe anything illegal, but there are medicines available, like ibogaine, not available in the U.S.

Hello

If you are practicing legally in CR, then you will not lose your license in the US if you are prescribing what is legal and available in CR.

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated.