Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Knowledgeable and experienced immigration lawyer.
29360852

So if I could get a sponsoring corporation, who contracts me

So if I could get a sponsoring corporation, who contracts me out, if I am contracted out to say an Emergency Department, then the Emergency department would pay the sponsor who in turn pays me? Correct. Sorry I'm being such a pain I'm just trying to get this right
Good morning. My name isXXXXX I am licensed immigration attorney. It is my goal to provide you with accurate legal information.

As long as the sponsoring company meets the terms of its agreement with you and the I-129 petition with respect to payment terms and scope of your employment, USCIS will not delve into how it earns the funds to pay you so long as the sponsoring corporation.

It is very common for a petitioner to hire out an employee to one of its clients.