How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wilton A. Person Your Own Question
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4147
Experience:  Knowledgeable and experienced immigration lawyer.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Wilton A. Person is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

So if I could get a sponsoring corporation, who contracts me

This answer was rated:

So if I could get a sponsoring corporation, who contracts me out, if I am contracted out to say an Emergency Department, then the Emergency department would pay the sponsor who in turn pays me? Correct. Sorry I'm being such a pain I'm just trying to get this right
Good morning. My name isXXXXX I am licensed immigration attorney. It is my goal to provide you with accurate legal information.

As long as the sponsoring company meets the terms of its agreement with you and the I-129 petition with respect to payment terms and scope of your employment, USCIS will not delve into how it earns the funds to pay you so long as the sponsoring corporation.

It is very common for a petitioner to hire out an employee to one of its clients.
Wilton A. Person and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you