How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 109682
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

So just to be clear if the imigration officer stamped my Passaport

This answer was rated:

So just to be clear if the imigration officer stamped my Passaport with an aditional 90 days the time was reseted ? an I left 1 day before so I did not overstay right?
I have to travel agsin in 40 days to a diferent state hiw can I check if my esta was canceled?
To me, it was probably stamped in error. But according to records, it would show that you left on time. So if that is the case, your ESTA should not be cancelled. You can try to contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate to verify, but you don't want them wondering why you are asking because then they may think, "What did he do that he is worried about? Let's look into his case and see." So you may cause the very thing that you do not want them to do. It may be better just to take the chance that it is not cancelled. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you