Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

After how long duration of stay in usa i can get the citizenship

After how long duration of stay in usa i can get the citizenship ???per day please. And what form i need to fill
Are you married to a U.S. Citizen? For how long?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No ,i am not married to us citizen only i have PR

You can apply when more than 4 years and 9 months have passed since the date that is listed on your green card that says you have been a Resident since that date. If more than 4 years and 9 months have passed since that date, then you can file an N-400. Here is a link:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=d84d6811264a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=d84d6811264a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate me positively again. Thank you!