Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Being an H1B holder, i.e no green card or citizenships, Could

Being an H1B holder, i.e no green card or citizenships, Could one buy a house? What will happen if one has to go back permanently and wish to own the house and give it for rent?

Hello, my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

You can own a home as a temporary worker. You may have difficulty obtaining a mortgage because you only have a temporary visa. However, if you can get financing or pay cash, you can own the home and rent it out if you have to leave.

Judith

Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience: 34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Will I be getting a VISA to visit my home at a later point of time?
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. Believe me that I will try my best to give you a solution if one exists, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

I would like to know something. Why do you have 7 posted questions and not one single positive rating? Do you understand that you need to rate the experts that help you? If you understand this, please let me know that you understand the problem with this and then you can respond to me as to if you are asking if buying a home would give you some benefit to stay. Thank you.