Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

I wil have over stayed my visa waiver by 6 months in ocotber

I wil have over stayed my visa waiver by 6 months in ocotber I have a flight booked for Oct 28th.. i have never worked while visiting the USA. I will be travelli9ng back to the UK with my wife who is also a UK citizen.. But is in the USA legally
Can you tell me what will happen to me at the Airport when i leave
Thank you
Concerned
Hi "Concerned,"

Thank you for using this service. My screen name isXXXXX and I'll be helping you with your questions today. All I ask in return is that you give me a positive rating for my customer service once I have finished assisting you to your satisfaction. If you feel the need to use "poor service" or "bad service," please ask follow-up questions instead, so that I can try to help you further.

I'm sorry you are feeling such anxiety about your departure. The good news is, when you are departing the US, nothing will happen. You will not encounter immigration officers. You will board the plane like everyone else. You need not worry. The only persons you will encounter are airline agents who need to make sure that you are good to travel, by checking that you have a valid passport only.

Everything will be fine.

I hope I have answered your questions. If you're satisfied with my answer and my professionalism - not the outcome or the state of the law which I cannot control - please select a top-three rating. Remember that the bottom two negative ratings are used for Experts or professionals who are rude and/or bad at their job. I'm confident you'll find me to be professional and truthful with you.

A bonus is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you want me to answer questions in the future, just go to Ask Longhorn Lawyer and make sure you write "FOR LONGHORN" in the subject or at the beginning of your question. That is the only way to guarantee that I will assist you.

Thank you!