Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I have a low income with being a disablity.. from what I read

in the forms on NIC...
I have a low income with being a disablity.. from what I read in the forms on NIC papers I working Do we need to get another sponsor Do we have to also fill out I-134 also an who fills out a fee waiver her or I ?
7/30/2013
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. I just ask for two things: 1) Before you sign off, please remember to rate me positively as that is the only way that I am paid and your question does not close after you rate me so I can still answer additional questions without additional charge if you have follow-ups even weeks or months later; and, 2) IF I have bad news for you, please remember I am only the messenger. When you rate me, it is my service to you that you rate, not whether the news is good or bad. I will try my best to give you a solution, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

Are you currently inside of the U.S.? In what status? And what immigration benefit are you applying for?
Sorry, I did not notice that you and I had communicated before and I just reviewed our previous communication. The I-134 is not part of your process. You can look for a Joint Sponsor for the financial aspect of the case. This sponsor must also file the same I-864 Affidavit of Support that you do and submit the same evidence that you still have to submit. The Joint Sponsor can be any U.S. Citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident that is over the age of 18 that makes the minimum amount. It does not have to be a family member or a household member. So that means TWO I-864 forms will be filed. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.