Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

hi ,I want to know that I do not have a legal status in us.and

Customer Question
hi ,I want to know...
hi ,I want to know that I do not have a legal status in us.
and If I will apply for a divorce and after getting divorce do I have to leave the country?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
7/29/2013
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 4 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello,my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

No you do not have to leave simply because you apply for a divorce. You have no legal status married or divorced.

Judith

Hello.
I am just checking it to inquire if my answer was helpful.

Keep in mind that I only get credit for my work if you rate me positively. If
you're satisfied with my answer and my professionalism appreciate your positive
rating. If I can answer anything further, please just ask. I have
34 years experience and there probably isn't much I cannot answer for you
competently.

Judith

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer