How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 109656
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im filing my wifes visa paperwork , Im having trouble finding

This answer was rated:

I'm filing my wifes visa paperwork , I'm having trouble finding out which I-485 supplement forms I would have to file
You don not have to file any supplments, just the forms that I listed before. Don't overcomplicate the case. Just file the forms that I listed. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What do I need to file those forms ? Medical forms police reports ? Or does all that come after the forms are filed ?
Hello again. Looks like you are still overcomplicating things. I listed the things that you had to send at the beginning. That includes the I-693 medical exam and the police clearance letter. You do not have to send evidence of your marriage yet. You would take all that with you to the interview.