How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Expert James Your Own Question
Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 12187
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Expert James is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do I need a French Airport Transit Visa if I am a US Citizen with a va

This answer was rated:

Do I need a French Airport Transit Visa if I am a US Citizen with a valid US passport, traveling with a connecting flight from Paris to Russia with a Valid Russian Visa? Would I need an Airport Transit visa From Russia back home also (round trip)
Thank you for using Just Answer/Pearl. Please note that I earn my living by helping customers like you. I only ask that once you've received your answers, you rate me positively based on the customer service I provide you, and not the outcome, for which the law sometimes does not have a good solution. If you feel the need to use "poor service" or "bad service," please ask follow-up questions instead, so that I can try to help you further.

As a US citizen, you do not require a visa to enter France for a short duration (up to 90 days), even on layover. It is part of an agreement with the US.

I hope I have answered your questions. Please reserve your rating for the very end of our conversation. If at that time you're satisfied with my answer and my professionalism - not the outcome or the state of the law which I cannot control - please select a top-three rating. The bottom two negative ratings are reserved for pros who are rude and/or bad at their job, and I'm confident you'll find me to always be professional and truthful with you.

A bonus is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you want me to answer questions in the future, you can write "FOR LONGHORN" at the beginning of your question, or go directly to my question page here: Ask Longhorn Lawyer

Thank you!
Expert James and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you