How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Expert James Your Own Question
Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 12291
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Expert James is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What documents and identification will she need to take with

This answer was rated:

What documents and identification will she need to take with her for the interview for the fiancée visa?
She'll need to take the following to her interview:

- Two non-immigrant visa applications (Form DS-156)
- One non-immigrant Fiance Visa application (Form DS-156K)
- One Application for Immigration Visa and Alien Registration (Form DS-230), Part I only.
- Valid passport
- Divorce or death certificates for previous marriages for both of you
- Police certificates from her country of residence, and any other country in which she has lived for at least 6 months, since the age of 16
- Medical Examination (Form I-693)
- Evidence of financial support (Form I-134, Affidavit of Support)
- Two 2 x 2 passport photos
- Evidence of the relationship between the two of you

I hope I have answered your questions. Keep in mind that I only get credit for my work if you rate me positively. If you're satisfied with my answer and my professionalism - not the outcome or the state of the law which I cannot control - please select a top-three rating. The bottom two negative ratings are reserved for Experts or professionals who are rude and/or bad at their job, and I'm confident you'll find me to always be professional and truthful with you.

A bonus is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you want me to answer questions in the future, you can write "FOR LONGHORN" at the beginning of your question, or go directly to my question page here: Ask Longhorn Lawyer

Thank you!
Expert James and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you