Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

which year are they at for f2b

which year are they at for f2b
Hello friend. My name is XXXXX XXXXX welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.

At this moment, USCIS/NVC is processing F2B visas for the year 2005. Specifically, July 08, 2005. You can see this here.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE my answer when we are finished. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith. (You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is there an additional charge to ask another question

Sharon,

No. May I ask why you gave me a negative rating for my accurate answer above?

Surely you prefer that I be honest in my answer – please remember that rating negatively due to receiving bad news still hurts the expert – it is simply the way that the system is set up. You may still re-rate positively if you wish and ask a free follow up, or use REPLY and ask the follow up.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The date you gave is it the priority date

Sharon,

You asked me what year they are "at." This is what year they are currently processing. The way to know how long you have left (roughly) is by subtracting the Cutoff Date on the current month’s Visa Bulletin chart from today’s date, you will see how long previous applicants waited, and figure you will face a similar wait.

As such, roughly 7 years.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

So then if my priority date is 2007 chances are my process date may be 2014 ?

I am afraid so. Since the date is about 7 years away, then this is a likely estimate, although the visa bulletin changes monthly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I rated twice does that mean i paid twice, if so I only meant to correct the first rating . I can ony afford to pay once

Sharon,

No, the negative rating should not have taken any more funds from our JA Account, friend.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I hope you got the second rating , that was my intention. Thanks,

Sharon,

I have, and thank you. Good luck.