How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Ludwic Your Own Question
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28813
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith Ludwic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After the interview. What is the process to get passport. Typically

Customer Question

After the interview. What is the process to get passport. Typically how much time it takes to get passport in Texas. Also can you travel abroad during this time period or it is not a good idea
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 4 years ago.
Hello,my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.
You may NOT travel without a US passport once you have been sworn in. You must exit and enter the US on your US passport.
You can get an expedited passport within a week or less.

Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 4 years ago.
Good day!
I see yo have read my answer. May I answer anything additional to earn your positive rating. I do not earn any credit for my answer if I am not rated positively and I strive to provide accurate and complete answers to customers. I want customers to feel they have gotten value.

Related Immigration Law Questions