Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

After the interview. What is the process to get passport. Typically

Customer Question
how much time it takes...
After the interview. What is the process to get passport. Typically how much time it takes to get passport in Texas. Also can you travel abroad during this time period or it is not a good idea
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/18/2013
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 4 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Hello,my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.
You may NOT travel without a US passport once you have been sworn in. You must exit and enter the US on your US passport.
You can get an expedited passport within a week or less.

Judith
Good day!
I see yo have read my answer. May I answer anything additional to earn your positive rating. I do not earn any credit for my answer if I am not rated positively and I strive to provide accurate and complete answers to customers. I want customers to feel they have gotten value.
Judith
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer