Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Experience:  18 years of criminal litigation experience.
18321761

well, its come down to pc 602 k, l, or m; it appears to me

well, it's come down to pc 602 k, l, or m; it appears to me my choice...what's yours?
Hello. It looks like Francine has not answered you. Would you like me to respond to your question?
THanks, XXXXX XXXXX'm here

I think K is more innocuous than L. But I like M best. It's simplest. The others, especially L give more detail as to behavior. Here they are below, and you can see what I mean. M just says you entered without permission and says nothing about what you intended to do.

(k) Entering any lands, whether unenclosed or enclosed by fence, for the purpose of injuring any property or property rights or with the intention of interfering with, obstructing, or injuring any lawful business or occupation carried on by the owner of the land, the owner’s agent, or by the person in lawful possession.

(l) Entering any lands under cultivation or enclosed by fence, belonging to, or occupied by, another, or entering upon uncultivated or unenclosed lands where signs forbidding trespass are displayed at intervals not less than three to the mile along all exterior boundaries and at all roads and trails entering the lands without the written permission of the owner of the land, the owner’s agent, or of the person in lawful possession, and

(1) Refusing or failing to leave the lands immediately upon being requested by the owner of the land, the owner’s agent or by the person in lawful possession to leave the lands, or

(2) Tearing down, mutilating, or destroying any sign, signboard, or notice forbidding trespass or hunting on the lands, or

(3) Removing, injuring, unlocking, or tampering with any lock on any gate on or leading into the lands, or

(4) Discharging any firearm.

(m) Entering and occupying real property or structures of any kind without the consent of the owner, the owner’s agent, or the person in lawful possession.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I've reread them a coupla times now and 'm' seems vaguely harmless...

Right. That was my point. It's the one that offers the least harmful information. All of the others raise some kind of intent to be destructive.

M's the best of that bunch.
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Experience: 18 years of criminal litigation experience.